Product Sales & Wholesale Customer Service Coordinator
Sari Bari is seeking a PRODUCT SALES & WHOLESALE CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR to increase Sari Bari product sales through wholesale, industry events, and pop up shops. Sari Bari USA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization newly based in Fort Wayne, IN and a social enterprise based in Kolkata, INDIA that designs, manufactures, and sells its own brand of high-quality upcycled consumer products.
Sari Bari USA provides support through Advocacy, Fundraising, Marketing and Sales to the social enterprise based in India where women who have been exploited in the sex trade or who are vulnerable to trafficking can experience a new life in the making.
Our mission is to offer freedom to women trapped in the sex trade and to provide opportunity to women vulnerable to trafficking. We hope to accomplish this though employment in a safe, loving environment, where women are trained and employed as Artisans. The women create beautiful, sustainable, handmade products, while making their lives new. We invite the consumer to through their purchase to journey into the freedom story of one woman.
The Product Sales and Wholesale Customer Service Coordinator will serve as the primary team member to grow Sari Bari USA sales revenues through all channels. Duties include:
- Responsible for expanding, developing and managing wholesale sales channels
- Responsible for managing and expanding outside and industry events
- Responsible for developing and maintaining sales revenues quotas for each sales channels
- Solicit new and renewed business leads within the specified market segments
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline contacts and year to date revenue amounts
by channel (actual vs goal)
- Coordinate updates for sales kits, product catalogs/line sheets, and price sheets as needed with collaboration with the Director Brand and Strategy
- Distribute sales kits, product catalogs/line sheets, and price sheets as needed to new and existing customers, and coordinate with Director Brand and Strategy for updates to paper or digital marketing collateral
- Create and maintain efficient sales management process and structure
- Maintain lead generation data entry and CRM procedures
- Support to the Director Brand and Strategy in follow-up of all leads within the specified time guidelines
- Ensures the prompt and systematic servicing of business accounts through calls, meetings, tracking, event booking, contracting, and billing
- Assists the Director Brand and Strategy in the development of new marketing programs and sales campaigns in an effort to obtain additional leads and sales
- Create and implement monthly action plans for review and approval by Director Brand and Strategy
- Communicate all outside event requirements to appropriate departments
- Manage the logistics for trade shows and events
- Maintain a positive attitude and displays professional conduct with high levels of integrity
- Manage and develop sales team including ongoing training, coaching, and guidance
- Willing and able to travel to Wholesale Trade Show Events 4-6 times per year
- Physical capacity to move goods around, do event set up and tear down,able lift up to 40 Lbs.
- Manage leads and sales acquired at Wholesale Trade Shows and events
- Supervise, track, and report website and wholesales sales on a monthly basis.
- Understand the flow of Sales on the Sari Bari website and assist the Director of Brand and Strategy with ordering from Sari Bari India.
- Preference for someone who lives in or near Fort Wayne, IN
- Outside sales or business development experience Beyond experience we are looking for a self-starter, who has an engaging personality with the ability to stay on task and complete projects in a timely fashion.
- Strong administrative and organizational experience, preferably in a sales lead or sales support position
- E-commerce platform experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet set goals
- Strong management and team development skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction from several managers and be relied upon to work independently
- Must be conscientious, detail-oriented and discreet with confidential information
- Possess an open and friendly, yet professional demeanor at all times
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a mission-driven environment, handle pressure calmly, and be able to adapt to changing business priorities
- Must have expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and Word and/or Google docs
- This position reports to the Director of Brand and Strategy and works very closely with the Director of Operations and the Sari Bari website fulfillment team.
- This is a contract position $15-$20 per hour based on experience, initially 5-10 hours a week, expanding as demand increases. Plus 40-60 hours per trade show 4-6 times per year. Potential for significant increase in hours based on increased sales.
- Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com