Going somewhere this weekend? This beautiful bag will take you there in freedom style. Hand stitched channel stitching by the women of Sari Bari and cotton upcycled Sari make this bag both unique and beautiful. This bag includes both shoulder straps and a removable crossbody strap. It's the perfect carry on, including one main compartment and three interior divider pockets to keep things organized with a zipper closure. Brown Cotton canvas interior, cotton woven straps and brass colored accents.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton sari and canvas lined interior for structure and durability
- Features brass colored accents
- Dimensions: 10"h x 17.5"w x 5.5"d
- Double shoulder strap measures 28" with a 14" rise
- Adjustable crossbody strap measures up to 55"
This product is named after Munni, the hero of her own story.
Don't forget to look inside your bag to find the name of the artisan who did the hand-stitching on your bag.