The Mita Bucket Bag
Both a shoulder bag and a crossbody bag, the Mita Bucket bag is as versatile as it is beautiful. Featuring signature Sari Bari kantha stitching, a wide shoulder strap with large brass accent rings and a detachable adjustable cross body strap. This Bucket bag is truly one of a kind. Hand wash separately in cold water, tumble dry low.
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% cotton sari and canvas lined interior for structure and durability
- Features brass zipper closure for added security
- Dimensions: 14.5"h x 14.5"w
- Wide Shoulder Strap measures 28"
- Adjustable Strap measures 26"-48"
This product is named after Mita, the hero of her own story.
Don't forget to look inside your bag to find the name of the artisan who did the hand-stitching on your bag.